Mrinal Shinde

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Iron Man & U me aur Hum

On 1st May 2008, since it was a holiday for Maharashtra Day and the day before I took leave because I was tired from the trip. As I stayed in Andheri, I took two of my small kiddy cousins to PVR Juhu. There we three of us watched an incredible movie Iron Man. I enjoyed the movie because I was not sure that I would, as I was accompanied with two kids and thought that movie should be for kids only. But I found it very modest one. I am highly impressed by the character Tony Stark in the movie that happens to be the superhero Iron Man. His attitude he carried in the two hrs pompously imprinted me. Anyway, I relished the time spent with those kids. In all these moments spent with them I was continuously remembering my sister and one of best friend. See today also and forever I shall keep on remembering them! Things may change for many but hard or to be very precise, not possible for me to change.

Also few weeks back I watched U ME AUR HUM with Radha on Saturday evening. Just escaped from the office in her Honda City. The second half of the movie was good. Otherwise the movie is average. Else I had good time with the friend. Yes, after visiting home in the late 10.30pm I got good doses from aunt! But now who cares!!! God has given two ears for the same reasons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home